Midwest Taxi Serving To And From The MSP International Airport
Midwest Star Taxi
And also covering all Metro Areas
Job Opportunities (Taxi Drivers)
What do you know about Midwest Taxi and Transportation service?
Our company is unique and is the only one of such kind in the state of Minnesota because its drivers own it. It is very oriented company that has drivers who had been in this taxi service industry over the last couple of decades. Our experience in the field and the dedication to the job we love has given us the respect we earned from our repeat customers and the community in whole. We are well disciplined, friendly, and a respectful drivers whom their main goal is to satisfy their customers. As we are growing we welcome our new customers and thank our previous ones for their business and loyalty. We are always looking to expand our fleet with more drivers who are suitable to serve our customers.
Independent Taxi Cab drivers: Our company is growing rapidly and expected a high volume of work from various customers so in order to meet with our customer’s expectation we are opening this opportunity for all those independent contractors that are interested in joining us.
Requirements: Our company has policies and procedures as does any other company in the business and we ask all independent drivers to meet with the company criteria before they join in.
- Bring last 5 years of criminal back ground check from the state and driving records from DMV.
- Drivers ought to be drug free and be willing to take drug tests upon request
- Drivers ought to be 25 years and older.
- Drivers should be U.S citizen or must provide legal resident and permit to work.
- Drivers must have a valid class “C” Minnesota driver’s license and five years of driving experience or more
- Drivers have to bring DOT card with them and not have any physical and mental conditions.
- Drivers are expected to be familiar in the 7 county metro area and the twin cities.
- Drivers should be proficient in speaking, reading and writing the English language
- Drivers must be willing to participate in training and classes we offer here to further their capabilities to better serve our customers.
- Drivers will go through our interview and eligibility process before being hired
What do we do?
- Service from and to the Airport
- Emergency roadside pickups of anytime
- Transport legal clients from and to
- Local rides to anywhere in the state
- Transportation for corporate clients
- Transportation for school students
What else do you need to know about us?
- Our vehicles are insured and inspected by the city
- Our fleet runs 24 hours a day 7 days a week and we are flexible with your schedule
- We accept major credit cards and any form of payment
- Our final goal is to meet our customer’s satisfaction
- Diversity is the face of our company
- We appreciate and value our customer’s feed back
Contact us today at 612-788-8887 if you are interested in joining us as a driver at Midwest Star Taxi.